Saturday, October 30, 2010

THEY ARE NIGHT ZOMBIES! THEY ARE NEIGHBORS!

These past few days have been so exciting and fun-filled!!!

This week's projects weren't very difficult and not very time consuming, there are long term projects I need to be working on and am currently working on, but for now, I have the chance to sit back and enjoy spending time with wonderful folks.

It really has been lovely.

(This entry will have no pictures because I don't want to post scary ones!!!)

Me, Tyler, Lindsay, and Joe all watched 28 Days Later last night to celebrate Halloween. I've never done that - watched a horror movie on Halloween - but it seems like a bad time to watch one! There are costumed creeps everywhere!!

You know, vampires and chainsaw murderers and ghosts don't really scare me, but zombie movies are really ... really frightening to me

I'm not talking about slow-moving undead, crawling up out of graves. All you have to do is run. Or just power-walk. And you're out of harm's way.

I'm talking about "infected" people, turned into crazies by some virus or curse.

It's scary because it seems so plausible!!! With all the scientific experiments and genetic engineering, what if something went horribly wrong?!
.... But then, when you really think about it, it's all just pretty ridiculous.

Even so. It freaks me out.

But what freaks me out even more than infected crazies are dogs. Maybe it's because I'm such a cat person, but dogs realllly frighten me.
So it follows that a movie containing infected crazy dogs (I Am Legend) would give me nightmares for weeks.

Thank goodness for gore-free comedy movies. And zombie survival guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment