Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I could really use a wish right now

I just want to curl up in a big knitted sweater surrounded by a bunch of quilts with a mug of hot chocolate and watch a disney movie ...

SO.

Tonight was the open mic night thing. for missions.
Lady Gaga was there. You know. I let her borrow my sunglasses. ;)

I miss playing music
I miss dancing with my friends.

That's the one thing .. I spend all my time working, and I get my music fix in the practice room, but sometimes, I just really miss show choir. And I realized it at open mic night.
I say it in passing sometimes. Like, "I miss my show choir figure" because I was so good about working out back then.
I really do miss it though. Singing and making music with other people, that is a huge source of joy for me.

But.

I got to play the Pokemon theme song afterward. and sing with Jake. that was superfun.
Is it selfish to say that was the highlight of my evening?? but it was just so nice to sing a song I was crazy about with someone as enthusiastic about it as I was.

GOSH! I feel like I'm so serious in my posts and I don't mean to be. I don't really take myself so seriously...
I'm trying to be honest. And record life accurately.

I miss singing jazz.
I miss a lot of things.

But there's so many wonderful things here that I'd be silly to be sad and looking back.
I'm so blessed. I say it so much but you know, I really mean it every time I do

No comments:

Post a Comment