Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mystery sickness strikes!

Well... I wouldn't call it a bad day... but it did have a few less than awesome events in it.

Last night was not fun. I had bad chills and getting out of bed took a lot of willpower.

I had to turn in an assignment in Drawing I or else I would have skipped probably. And I had that big paper due in Honors Classical Arguement.
So I ended up having to go to all my classes! I feel guilty because I may have infected some other people! But I really thought it could be just a cold :( To everyone I saw today... I apologize...

I went to the doctor and she said I had a fever. OH NO!
So she tested me for flu. Didnt have it!
Then she said I might have mono. I freaked out because I never thought I'd get THAT! But after I got my blood drawn she said that came out negative too.

So I have a mystery illness! And I will stay home from school tomorrow.

Aside from the fever I feel fabulous. I'm sure it won't be long before I can jump back in the game!!!

You know what??? This mystery illness just might be...

2 comments:

  1. No. It can't be. At UNT? Bieber Fever? This could have disastrous consequences to the music department. Ha. Hope you are well soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, particularly the vocal performance majors!!!
    Anyway - thank you so much, I'm feeling better already. =)

    ReplyDelete