Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On the move

Today was a bit of a frustrating one. Not bad, just annoying. I found out that the Eagle-Images place didn't give me all of my contact sheets with my thumbnails on them. I realize it was an honest mistake, and I didn't have to pay for them (you pay at the register and they count your sheets) but still, I wanted to have them in my design class!
Happily I got them in at lecture, so no harm done =)
I am also incredibly grateful for the bike. I appreciate it almost as much as the one in Pokemon. I only wish that I didn't have to lug portfolios to my 8AMs, or else I could start sleeping in! Oh well. The plus side is that I get to start mentally getting ready for the day as I walk.... all across campus... haha

I haven't really relaxed in a while. I'm always on the move it seems. Right now I'm multitasking =)
Always something to do!
But I got an idea from my friend Jacob to set aside the Sabbath, and make sure that I have all my work done, so that I can relax and just take it easy that day! I'll get some tea, stay in bed, and read.

It's such a pretty day

No comments:

Post a Comment