Monday, October 18, 2010

Coloriffic!



I realized that early morning is my favorite time of day... as I was waking up. I almost wish my class were at 6 so I could walk across the dew every morning at 5:30. But then I think about what a terrible idea that really is.


I made an A on my last project!!!!
>:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's a big deal. The photography one. Chyesss...
I'm very pleased.

And you know what? This fractured space painting? I liked how it turned out! (oh nevermind I'll post the picture later.)

I feel like my design projects are slowly turning into things that I can manage. If only I hadn't been sick, I would be having an easier time of it right now...

I'm feeling better, though. Really this time! I know I said I was feeling better before, but I'm not sniffling/coughing quite so much.

Anyway.


I want to do really well on this next one - I'm excited about it. (It involves lots of color!!) I still feel like there's a crazy amount of stuff in my other classes.. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'll find a way! >:)

Remember - surround yourself with things that inspire and empower you! =)

1 comment: