Thursday, October 14, 2010

Me and Chuck Norris Don't Cry. Mostly.

Well, after one more feverish and awful night, it finally seems like I am really on the road to recovery this time.

I am aware that I am very prone to tears when I'm sick. But the amount of time I spend crying when I'm sick is just ridiculous.
(I'm eighteen years old, I should act my age...)

It was really embarassing when I was trying to make an appointment at the campus clinic.
That poor receptionist. I didn't even mean to burst into tears. I tried to go along with the procedure casually - I didn't even feel sad, and there was no real reason for it.
I wasn't stressed. I wasn't upset. I'm still wondering what happened.
When I'm sick...I just am very prone to tears.

..When I'm healthy, I'm like Chuck Norris. >:) bada-bang, bada-boom.


Good news is, the medication should get me back to 100% in 24 hours. (yesssssss)

The only thing is.... my dignity will take longer to get back. I can't wait to not be a wimp. Maybe tossing people in a dumpster might help speed that along? That and a mohawk.
(that Glee reference is lost upon you, I'm sure)

GEE WHIZ! Life is grand, considering the circumstances. I mean at least I have a cozy dorm with lovely bagels and hot chocolate to come home to! And lovely friends wishing me well, that really keeps my spirits up =))

I will miss UNT, but I can't wait to go home and feel crummy in my own bed and my own house.
Gosh I already miss it. I'm missing out on it, I mean. I need to get better soon! Come on medicine! Do your stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel dosen't do a push up. She pushes the world down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About that... I probably need to get back to the gym... These guns ain't what they used to be..

    ReplyDelete