Monday, October 11, 2010

Sick.


Unfortunately I woke up this morning with a sore throat. It wasn't the best start to the day, but Sunday night more than made up for it! =)

I love coming together with my brothers and sisters. And last night was really crazy. Gifts in action...God working and moving...
I couldn't help but feel a strong desire for God to use me like He has used my friends.

Also. I cannot stress this enough. The bike is a wonderful wonderful thing.
I got very winded today because I am sickly.. but it was good not to have to walk for a long time. =)

Oh, I finished that paper and I feel so much better about things. I don't feel nearly as stressed out. Whew!

You know, as much as I love Denton, I love coming home to see family and friends. There are just some people that bring a smile to your face whenever you hear their name or remember a good time with them... I've been trying to do india ink portraits of them as gifts!!!


Speaking of those. If you want one please let me know. I love doing them but I don't want to paint you unless you're a good friend, because if I just give you a painting of yourself, you'd think I'm creepy.

Well, that's all for now! Prayers for my recovery are greatly appreciated.
Have a great day, smiles and hugs are renewable resources!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart - thank you so much for the tip!!! I will check that out! =)

    ReplyDelete