Monday, November 8, 2010

The Wind is Blowing

You know what I keep re-learning?

That if we ask, we shall recieve... God provides us with what we need.

I keep thinking, I'm going to have to get through this on my own, or this is just something I need to adapt to, but God shows me that there's no way that I can! And He makes a way!

Old afflictions suddenly dissolved. Deep aches in my heart were filled with love and peace and I am completely satisfied.

We give our lives and our hearts to God, and He takes all of us, even our darkest parts, so that He can sculpt us into holiness.

But ahh! I want God to shine from my actions. Every day my footsteps should write out the Gospel. I hear "godly woman" and this image pops up in my head of what I've always wanted to look like. And step by step, God is correcting me... so that one day I might finally look like that godly woman

A friend of mine said that the Hebrew word for Holy Spirit is also the word they use for "wind"
But when I feel the tug of the Spirit, I realize that's what it feels like. A strong wind.
The wind is blowing here in Denton, God is moving, greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done in this city!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and so encouraging.

    Also, I also love boba tea. And Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! =) I'm very much a fan of both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. move over Max Lucado :)

    ReplyDelete