Monday, November 1, 2010

Have a Merry Halloween!

This was the BEST Halloween of my whole life.
(No offense to my lovely family. The past Halloweens have been wondrous.)

BUT... I can really say that I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend Halloween night....

Me and a bunch of my brothers and sisters dressed up as Christmas carolers and sang carols on Fry Street!!

(We dressed like Dickens characters!)

Our "standard" was Angels We Have Heard On High. =)

We sang in Jupiter House, another small coffee shop, and outside of KUSH.

We sang on the square, on the street... by the major Dentonite nightlife.

It was just so wonderful to turn a night celebrating darkness and fear into a night celebrating the birth of our Lord!!!
We sang praise and adoration! And we had a lot of people join us! Gumby and the Blues Brothers came and danced with us haha!

(I was so happy to see a Gumby, by the way.)

My heart is bursting with joy. Not only because I had such a wonderful Halloween, but because I have been shown so much grace and kindness, and once again, I have to express my gratitude at how blessed I am to be surrounded by such light and joy and doctrine.

Happy All Saint's Day!

Love XOXOXO

1 comment: