Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Precious

I've been getting so much sleep and relaxation since this week's design project was a bit of a breeze.

It was a color scheme thing, and you couldn't really work on it outside of class, and we had a break in Drawing as well, so all I had to do today was really just glue paper down and that was the end of that.

I do have a lot on my mind, but at the same time, I have a chance to slow down...

It's the long term things that really bug me. Like the portfolio review.....

Encouraging news! I made a good grade on my Comm Design test!

And I am doing well in Drawing!

Design is the tricky one and I'm doing all I can to improve! It's just ... tricky, because that's the class "design"ed to weed us out ;)You know what I realized? I watched Land Before Time tonight, and of course it made me cry, I knew it would, but I realized that I love so many things in this life, so many people I care for, but some things just cut me to the heart with affection. I just want to weep with happiness that I get to experience them and hold them in my heart.
I have so much treasures inside, so many happinesses and so much light and love that has been poured into me by family and friends. Good memories and kind words.

Anyway. I got to talk to a lot of old friends tonight, which was really fantastic, and I can't wait to make more new friends tomorrow. =)

Have a wonderful day. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment