Monday, November 22, 2010

Mission: Pedicure

You know, for a Monday, today was pretty swell! haha.

We're doing a card project in design. Right now we're working on my favorite part - the concept - and I'm trying to decide what media to do my cards in...

The drawing workload is so intense! It's a good thing I really enjoy it. =) Design requires so much precision..

The Comm Design Portfolio review is swiftly approaching, along with a slew of other final projects. I just feel like I'm on that bumpy part of the roller coaster, waiting, waiting for the big drop where I'm going to have to just hold on and ride out the madness.
But as far as happenings go, I got my first mani-pedi ever today. Now my nails are buffed, shiny, and .... pink.
...YesIt was 5$ for the whole thing, hands and feet! The BSM put it on, they're raising money for missions! And I thought, if I'm ever going to get one of these "mani-pedi" things, it should be now! for a good cause!

It was really fun! I got my feet massaged and washed and ...lotionized? My feet felt like rose petals after!


This is subtractive work - I started off with black paper and added white conte crayon to it! it was different!

I also went to the girls night briefly! The only thing I love more than argyle is plaid pajama pants! =)

Not long until Thanksgiving, my friends! I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment