Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Turn that smile right side up!

The day always turns out to be a strange one when you take too big of a nap.

But this morning I had a critique, and I think it went alright. One of the pieces I turned in was the one on black I posted last time! This is the other one!
It's a curtain... if you can't tell..

Had breakfast at Jack in the Box again this morning - their breakfast grilled cheese sandwich was fantastic! I asked for no meat and it was just eggs and cheese! Delicious! Even thinking about it is making me hungry again!
(Critique mornings, I usually take more time gathering up my works and sometimes I miss breakfast...)

After my two morning classes I was done for the day, so I took a nap. a very big nap. I guess I needed to catch up on some sleep haha.
That, and I was feeling pretty stressed.

Design isn't really going that well. I am trying my best of course...
I emailed my teacher to ask if there was something I could do, but there isn't anything. So I was very sad and frustrated.. but a good sleep can really help you feel refreshed.

But, on the brighter side:
Drawing is going super-fantastically.
So is Intro to Communication Design!
Honors Classical Argument is tough in different ways, but I think I'm doing well since I got an A on my midterm, and I've been doing all my homework! (I say I think, because she doesn't post grades on blackboard.)

I thought I'd post some old projects from Drawing! Feet and stuff!



Have a lovely day, and if you don't, take a nap =) you'll feel loads better!

No comments:

Post a Comment