Sunday, November 14, 2010

Loverly

Concert #2 of the weekend. All this musicking is filling my heart to its brim with joy.. and then some.

There were a lot of acts going on, too many to write about, so if you're reading this and you're not included... I still like you.. a lot

I was very happy to join the Loverlies. A buncha people told me I "looked like I was having a good time."
This is very true. I WAS having a good time. It's hard not to smile when you're surrounded by people you love dearly. And the Loverlies are among those people.


I post a lot of blogs, I think. But I like to record the day's events... it helps me drink the moments slowly, like a rich coffee. There are so many good things going on. I always feel overwhelmed with gratitude, and I feel compelled to thank the world for its kindnesses. And if this is my broadcast to it... I want to say thank you. I guess I say things like that often.

As often as I say thank you, as often as I say "I'm blessed" and as often as I say that I'm loving life here, I mean it with the same conviction as the first few entries.

If nothing else I hope you know that. If you're reading this blog, for whatever reason, you cared enough about me to read it, and I want you to know I love you. And I want you to take delight in every moment. Drink it in. Drink it slowly. Your very existence is a voice in the choir of creation... sing with passion.

Join me - dance with me, laugh with me, because you are my brother or sister, and let's celebrate!! for God is good and grace is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment