Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Darkness and fear

There was a shooting at UT today. I don't know if anyone was actually hurt, or if/when the attackers were apprehended, but it breaks my heart all the same.

What kind of state would someone's soul be in if that person truly believed the best course of action would be to hurt/kill other people? They must have seen a lot of pain - they must be so confused.

I feel like I'm surrounded by God's love shining through other people and nourishing my heart. Everyone around me is so kind..
I do my best to walk in the light, but also to show others the love I don't deserve, but have been blessed to recieve.

I firmly and strongly believe that showing others God's love that pushes away darkness inside people. Love heals.

If you would pray for UT, pray against the darkness and fear that may have been caused as a result of this frightening event, as well as UT's safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment