Friday, September 10, 2010

Buffalo!


I've had turkey, chicken, pig (ham/bacon), steak, shrimp, crab, squid, .... even octopus. That octopus was nasty. Anyway, I've never had buffalo.
And guess what? I probably never will.

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight - pretty cool although we got back kinda late hence this post at..... 1AM. Thank goodness I have no friday classes.

I found out that the portfolio review for Comm isn't nearly as demanding as I thought, quantity of work-wise... The quality of work is what concerns me.

I think I'm going to go to the football game on Saturday. I really don't care for football, but I've had some pretty fun times at the games back in Aledo. And I have to go to at least one game!!! (Actually this morning I had breakfast with a guy who had never gone to a game and he was a senior.... so)

My art classes have a very high-pressure atmosphere. trying to think creatively in them is like trying to breathe in outer space. (Don't gripe to me about space and pressure. Physics isn't my strong suit)

Today should be pretty fun. I think I need to sleep for a while though...

No comments:

Post a Comment