Monday, September 13, 2010

Communion


So I went to communion with Maggie and friends and it was crazy. The Spirit is just so evidently present there.

People were dancing, praying, worshipping, and loving each other.

It wasn't just C3 church people - people from different denominations were coming and putting aside their doctrinal disagreements and choosing to focus on loving Jesus together.

We took the bread and wine and prayed over people who were in need of prayer.

I didn't hear it this time, but they were talking about how the last time they met that people had been speaking in tongues.

I realize this is controversial and that some people think it's 1. not a real gift or 2. it doesn't happen anymore... but it happened, and I was just in awe of how these people just let the Holy Spirit use them.

I'm just so blessed to be surrounded by people who are so mature in faith and spirit. I am so glad I'm here at UNT..
God is giving me people to pour into me, and people that I can pour into. Building up His Kingdom.

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment