Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lenting!

Today was an exciting day. I woke up early and (almost) watched the sun rise with Grace. (It was cloudy/rainy) but it was still nice. We read out of Psalms.
It was sooo great, we were on top of a hill, and I rolled down the hill, and it was really scary, and I got a lot of leaves on me, but it was so much fun!

I doodled this new headlining image for the blog. "seek ye first" because it's just been a very big theme in my renewed walk.

I also decided what I'm giving up for Lent.
I call it, "SPICK!"

1. Soda. never.
2. prayer - All 3 Prayers, writing a letter-prayer every day
3. internet - FB only on Fridays, no silly youtube videos
4. Chocolate. never.
5. Knowledge - podcast+run at least 2 a week, devoting more time to homework

So that's that. If you catch me not following it, then you have permission to put a cockroach in my hair.

(but please don't)

(ever)

Me and Molly are going to watch a choir performance at the Murchison. Should be really really nice! UNT choir = splendiferous

I can't wait. Oh, and tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, so tomorrow's quest will be to find someone who will put ashes on my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment