Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hasty

Yesterday was frantic.
Also, very dry.
I feel rushed and hasty. Like a crunchy autumn leaf, skittering across the path.

I want the Gospel. I want more truth. I'm desperate for it. Even just listening to podcasts and trying to get good teaching isn't enough.
I feel like there isn't time. There are things I have to do.

I think often about spring break, and how I hope to have good sweet times of prayer, and just rest in the Lord. Not grow, or learn, or even chase, but just to rest in Him.... ohhh I want rest.

Parish was powerful. I still felt (not stressed,) but "keyed up" but I still got some good teaching and instruction.

I'm kind of amazed by the wisdom of some of my friends. They seem wise beyond their years. Even of some people in their 30's or 40's. They talk as if they've lived for hundreds.

~

Day 15 - something you want to do before you die.

Start a garden in Japan. Maybe with fruits and vegetables but definitely flowers.

Day 16 - someone who inspires you.

Well, I would definitely say Maggie is a big inspiration to me. She's always teaching me new things. I am very blessed to learn from her example.

I still feel dry and hasty, but I hope to get some rest ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment