Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 7 - Wet Hair Hotel

Today was a good day. Obviously it had a great start. But it also ended well.

I went to get tutored by the writing lab so I could ace my GSP!

Then me and Jessie went to Yogurt Fusion and got some yummy-yummy-yogurt.... so good
And then Elise had a lovely dinner. And then we sang happy songs to Lord Jesus.

Then Matt came and picked me up and took me away to band practice.
And then, after practice, he took me home. And then I took a shower.

It was really nice, walking down to do my laundry with wet hair. It brought back memories of me as a kid walking back to a hotel room with wet hair, maybe salty from the beach, but oftentimes just chlorine-y. But I went barefoot, it's just a few doors down. And the feel of the carpet on my squeaky-clean toes is what did it, I guess - couldn't stop thinking about how nice I had it, and how nice I still have it.

In other news, I have a slight cold. That makes it very hard for me to do things like bicycle around. I get very tired.
And, I had to rest for a lot of today... but it was very nice....

~

Day, is it 7?? A picture of your most treasured item.

Well ... what if I just gave you a great description?
......... OH MAN! I can't pick one. Perhaps my little yellow bird. Or my signed Relient k shirt. I don't know. I have a lot of great things. I used to really like this glass unicorn I had as a kid. That would have been it, but I'm all old and eighteen-y now.

If I said that it was my ring that every time I look at it makes me think of my loving parents, would you understand that I don't really treasure my posessions so much as the people they remind me of?

Blissfully~ Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment