Monday, January 31, 2011

Carried to the Table

I'm especially happy today because a lot of good things happened.

First, obviously, woke up and saw that I was in Denton. And that's always a great way to start the day.
Secondly, my dear Mum came to visit me today, brought me a lovely tatami mat and a piece of chocolate cake (a more excellent and admirable woman you'll never find)
Thirdly, I worked out at the gym.
Fourthly, while working out at the gym, I was listening to a great podcast by Mark Driscoll about Revelation and how awesome it's going to be to worship Jesus forever.
Fifthly, obviously my screwups had their consequences, but I'm beginning to work through them and, more importantly, pray through them. My friend still condemns me, but all I can do is make it clear that I'm repentant.

What I love about Jesus today: His kingship and authority. He's just so majestic, and in control, and King of Kings... Supreme authority. And He invites us to come and dine at His table as His friends, as His children. I can't wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment