Friday, January 21, 2011

Can't buy me love



It was a cold one today. Frosty, even. No snow, but at night, everything was frozen up!

The morning would have been a lot nicer had I been smart enough to wear my big jacket. But... I'm a fool. =)
But, you know, it was a nice one anyhow.

I got to catch up with a guy from my Weatherford college geology class. He is a veteran and had a lot of stories to tell!

Advertising is probably my favorite class so far. I guess I have to pick a favorite.

Even though I'm almost dreading English Comp because it's so intense, it's been going really well. Very enjoyable class time. Lots of discussion. I love it. The teacher likes what I have to say... I think.

Then me and Maggie (<-- bomb.com) hung out at Big Mike's Coffee. I was so ravenous that I ate two bananas.

Then Megan, Maggie and I went to Crow and played a bunch of Beatles covers on my new cajon! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Did I mention I love playing music? And the Beatles? And the Crow girls?
good times.

Don't be mistaken though. I've been laboriously reading these textbooks... like a fiend
No matter what grade I get (they better be swell because I've been rereading and taking notes as I read) you should be proud of me, simply because of all the effort I'm putting into it.

Also be proud, that guy that is very attractive, that made me talk gibberish? I managed to say something witty and cool in front of him and he laughed at my joke.
(I mean, people laughing at my jokes is pretty rare by itself, but add in the attractive guy factor and there's no chances)

I feel kinda fearless these days

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. Good blog. Enjoy reading of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete