Monday, January 17, 2011

God gives good things

MAN.

I could write a post about what God's done

But I'd rather sing about it in the streets

Face to face
I hope I get the chance to tell you

Just ask about it


Well, yesterday was pretty fun, another lovely one in Den-ton!
C3 had its first baby dedication service, it was very sweet. I am praying for a heart that loves children more.

Dustin had a sleepover party! We all went to his house and took communion and worshipped our Lord.

I actually slept over at the Crow house on Saturday, and we went back there to sleep on Sunday night, so tonight will be the second night I spend in my dorm room... haha

God gives good things to those who ask...

Today I had breakfast at IHOP and got to talk to some people who had spent time in Japan and were planning on returning to plant seeds of change.
Recurring thought: I've got to get there somehow

You know....... after spending time in my home town.... I think a lot of Aledonians would not believe the miracles and healings and prophesying that is going on ... and that breaks my heart for them, that they are following something other than The Truth

Dead faith?
I don't believe it

I was compelled not to write about the good gift I was given, that I might proclaim it face to face to people, but I have what I hope might be an edifying truth.

It's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for ...
-a rich man to forsake his wealth
-a people-pleaser to forsake popularity
-a braggart to forsake pride
-an alcoholic to forsake beer
-a romantic to forsake their love

What I mean to say is this:
It might be hard for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven, but if it isn't riches (if you live in America you have them) then it's some other worldly treasure.

Idolatry, idolatry, idolatry.


I am overwhelmed with song.

Grace has come to us. Undeserving. God has extended mercy and reconciliation to man.

Why not sing and dance about it????

No comments:

Post a Comment