Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Weekend!

Thanks to awesome people who really know how to have a good time, I spent my first Saturday in Denton NOT alone in my dorm, but out and about having fun! Happy day!

First we ate pancakes and put all kinds of crazy toppings on them! Delicious! =)
Then we went to the pool and played a mashup of Sardines and Marco Polo. With the hot weather, it was a wonderful day to go swimming. I think I got a bit tanner!

We drove to a lot of places. It kind of makes me wish I had a car to drive again! Walking gets a bit tiresome.

I discovered that most of the cafeterias are closed on the weekends except Kerr. So it looks like I'll be trekking for dinner tonight!

Oh, and we played "Fishbowl"! I've never played before. It was the most fun thing we did. Tyler Burns came up with the most bizarre phrases.... But it was really entertaining!

UNT continues to suprise and amaze me with every turn of events! It's like everything I was hoping for and more! <3

I'm starting to become ravenous! Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment