Sunday, August 29, 2010

The boring stuff

Currently I am doing laundry =) boy do I feel grown-up saying that!

I've been having quite a bit of misfortune when it comes to meals. Last night I was unaware that the only cafeteria serving on the weekends is Kerr, so I went to Maple. And found it deserted! So I trekked all the way to Kerr, and what do you know, it closes after 7! I was going to go find the cheapest meal I could find when I bumped into some friends from square-dancing. We ate at Subway! It was nice. Although I was bummed about not eating on the meal plan... (I tried!! I'm sorry!!)

The next morning I rose bright and early hungry for breakfast. What do you know!! I came at 7 and it was closed until 9!
So I went back to my dorm, and found that I couldn't get back in becauuuse
Tyler switched our ID cards!! Oops! Haha. It was a big stream of misfortunes.
Luckily I wasn't an idiot and when 9 came around I went to Kerr and told the guy my ID number and had photo id, so I GOT TO EAT BREAKFAST! Hurray! =)
(Me and Tyler are switching back tonight haha no worries)

I met my friend Peter at breakfast. It was nice to see him again. I didn't think I'd see him after orientation.

The next post will be worth reading. I just grouped all the boring stuff into a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment