Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello there Mister Blue Sky!

"Mister blue sky, please tell us why, you had to hide away for so long.."
--Electric Light Orchestra, "Mr Blue Sky"

Sometimes all it takes is a little jump back into the game! You can't stay down for long when something nice happens, like an unexpected rainstorm!
It was actually oh-so-refreshing! And then the sun came out and it was a lovely day.

I'm looking forward to this week even though my classes intimidate me. I'm going to hit them back just as hard >:)

If you don't like the Electric Light Orchestra's original version, then check out Lily Allen's cover of it. It's more pop sounding. And oh-so-cheery.

I keep meeting friendly upperclassmen who are willing to share advice about the upcoming years. It's real handy =)
But I'm worried about the portfolio review coming up in December! I want to be prepared!!! It's so competitive! I'm fretting. Pray for me.

But you know what? I have decided not to leave my dorm room without my keys, ID, school supplies, and here's the new part, a smile. You have to decide at the start of the day that it's going to be a fabulous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment