Sunday, August 22, 2010

MOVED IN.


TATAMI MATS OMW!!!!!!<3

Well, I'm finally moved in. I can't believe I'm finally here. My dream come true. Dream school, honors dorm, got all my classes that I need, and everything feels right. I can't wait to start soaking up all the awesomeness that UNT has to offer!

I already met some cool new people in the honors dorm! And my roomate is really sweet.

But what this entry is really about is to thank all of you who have supported and encouraged me, because you made today really great for me. Mom and Dad, thanks for helping me set all my junk up. And all the well-wishes helped make today easier, knowing that all the folks back home will be supporting me. That really warms my heart.

I already miss the cool kids back home! Love to you!

2 comments:

  1. Aaagh that's my old comforter! We're sharing college experiences, lovey. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! So we are!!! <3 I feel like it's channeling coolness and college experience into me as I sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete