Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Times under Gray skies

It's like the weather is apologizing for being so rude to us the first two days. The temperature dropped from 105 to a chill 70. And no rain!

So far I haven't really done much but read my textbooks and go out to eat. But I started rereading that "Coffeeshop Gospel" book because I know I won't have time to in the future. I'll be all over my textbooks!
I also found out that my Bible app has a free Bible reading plan! So I can read the whole Bible in 90 days! Days that I don't have homework, that is.

I can't wait for the fun things tonight, the Mean Green Fling and Convocation and Bsm! The mornings are so relaxing, and then everything happens at once! Haha.

Normal meals don't fill me up anymore! I have to eat more protein than ever.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment