Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Whirlwind

I watched a really great movie Monday night. "Lemon Tree." I still don't know what to think about the situation in Israel and Pakistan. I was hoping this movie would make everything clear, but the more I learn, the more confusing it seems.

There are some things I've just decided are over my head. I like to think simply.

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tina's birthday party was really great. Then we went to start 72 hours of prayer, and the band started practicing the song "Your Love Never Fails," and I was just really full of joy.

I don't really know how to tell about today. I don't even know how to respond when people ask how I'm doing. (The correct resonse is "Good") But I try to be perfectly honest with everyone and the truth is usually "I'm feeling fantastic!" But it feels like I'm caught up in a whirlwind.

I had two very vivid dreams. One was where I met an old crush of mine and when I had to pick which road to travel down, I traveled down his road, and then he got in his car and drove away. I started running, and I started passing everyone in cars. I could run extremely fast.

The next dream was awful. I dreamed that a baby got bitten by a poisonous snake... For some reason the father of the baby thought that the baby would be safe from the poisonous snake if the baby's foot was pressed against the snake's face.

I won't tell you what they mean, but I'm very sure about them. I've got to be careful with my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment