Friday, April 8, 2011

Labours

As hard as I've been working, I thought I could take a little bitty break, after all the tests and projects due, I thought, ok, I got this! But I checked my syllabus and realized, I can't slow down! I've got to stay ahead!

But I think after this next week I will greatly enjoy a weekend at home.... away from it all?

Ba-da-da! Still marching on. Getting lots of sleep. It's nice. Tomorrow is a day devoted to
1) studying and only at lunchtime will I break for Crooked Crust with friendys.

Thought for the day:
I know I can be a bit prideful, and I thought it was kind of a harmless thing, since I try to be kind anyway, and live unselfishly, but I realized that it carries over into my spiritual life. My life seems to revolve around my discovery of new spiritual truths and studying, gaining more and more knowledge.
As great as that is, I think I've been a little unfruitful in actually going out and doing kingdom work. I don't have a lot of kingdom-building goals, and sometimes I'm studying when I should be ministering.
It's selfish of me not to be intentional about sharing the water of life.

I guess I have hopes and dreams, but I really should think about small steps.
And I need to take responsibility! I can't just sit around and ponder! (though I do it all the time, just space out and think about all the things I don't know)

The first step: washing those dirty dishes!!!

the best song in the wide world
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQODxIufkI

No comments:

Post a Comment