Tuesday, May 17, 2011

viva la sunshiney life!

Haven't written in a while because my laptop is currently... well, it works, but for some reason, it forgot how to get on the internet.

I have so much good news to tell you!

(I designed this on illustrator, just to work on my illustrator chops, and I feel like it's a good representation of how I'm feeling these days.)

"REASONS WHY LIFE IS SUNSHINEY"

1. The math class isn't nearly as awful as I thought! The teacher is really kind and even though he seems hardcore, he makes sure we understand the material and goes over it over and over until we understand. I was so frightened that I would be behind, but it's all coming to me fairly easily.

Strangely enough, I was working on my math homework last night and I found the tediousness of it to be soothing and enjoyable. Call me a fool, but I really like doing boring and repetitive work. So much of the time, I spend doing creative things, so it's like taking a break...

I also think I was wrong about myself and not being able to understand math very well. It's coming to me very quickly. I think it's because I'm applying myself.

2. I didn't have a graphing calculator (have one in fort worth) but Ashli is letting me borrow hers! Since she moves out in June and my class ends in June, it's a perfect arrangement! This way Jessie can use mine in fort worth and I can use Ashli's here! G-d is so good!

3. I have devised a way to create a wonderful and cheap sandwich. Elise took me to Kroger to get groceries and I found this delicious cheese and delicious wildflower turkey breast and it was pretty inexpensive and will probably feed me for more than a week. But i toasted these sourdough bread slices I got and put the cheese and turkey and SPINACH LEAVES i got and the sandwich turned out pretty... well, pretty PROFESSIONAL! I loved it. Looks like i've found my new routine-lunch... :-)

4. Jon ('nuff said)

The Lord is wise! Giving me all these good things and I don't deserve them! What will i do with all these gifts!?! praise Him, praise Him, my soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment