Monday, May 9, 2011

The Penultimate day

I guess the past few days, there's not much I can say. But the things I would say, if I could say them, are pretty great.

Whoops. Haven't written since last Wednesday? Has it been that long?

Let's see if I can recap.

-went home
-Had a lovely dinner with the family at Ci Ci's :-)
-saw Jessie's band concert, Night at the Pops.
-awkward high school reunion situation...
-Dad and Grandma came to visit C3!!!

It's a strange thing when two people you love dearly meet each other. I don't know why.

Went to the mall after church. I didn't even know that Ross has some weirdy-weird stuff inside.

Then I took a nap. Then me and Andy printed off our notes at the library and went to Jupiter house, and then we ditched Jupiter and went to Fuzzy's. You know, I never thought I'd spring for a Mexican taco shop, but I adore breakfast burritos. :-)

There are so many things in the wide world I didn't realize that I love. I guess I just carry around a shoebox of things I have decided to love, and have grown up loving... but there's a whole big wide universe of loveable things, and who am I to say that I don't like them if I've never tried?

I did pretty good on the final this morning.

Then I went over to Crow House and made some peanut butter cookies. Man I really love to bake. I miss it. I think it was Caitlin that said that baking was the best cure for unrequited love. I don't know if it's true but it sure helped me out when we were both crushing on boys and I tried making cookies. And eating dough.
Gosh I love making cookies!

Then hung out with Jon for pretty much the rest of the day.

Tomorrow I think I have lunch plans with Jessie, sometime plans with Maggie.... well, it'll be a great day! :-)

(Gone are the days that I'm able to write in great detail - but my love for you remains constant and true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment