Friday, May 13, 2011

Move-in Day

Wow-o-golly!

The past few days have been... wild
In the best of ways!

Thursday was really fun. I got all moved out of Honors and all my stuff is in Crow! I don't have a room yet but I am currently sharing Maggie's room :-)

Dustin, Drew, and Jacob all helped me move my stuff, and it went really fast! I was surprised!

Moving day, moving day...I got a pretty good workout.

Then Elise and Ryan and me all had a dance party - we danced to super-chill music! I felt like a tree, swaying in the wind. It was so nice.

Chris and Gina and everybody in the world came over. We had pizza and tacos! Mmm.

Then I had my first roommate night and we all took a walk.

At the end of the day, those three things helped me fall asleep super quick: 1. movin' boxes, 2. dancin', and 3. walkin'.

So here I am, waking up in Crow House. The days to come will surely be wonderful. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment