Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spoonfuls of sugar

Another day, another bushel of good times.

After I got out of class me, Elise, Meghan, and Emily all went dress-shopping. I also got a book of common prayer for 54 cents. what a bargain!

I found these two really great dresses. one was purple and flowery and fits like a dreamboat! the red one fits great and has a flowery pattern too! I love them both. What a great thing to find! and they were both less than 6$! wowweee!

Then we went to Marshall's house that he's selling so we could help clean it. he was so kind and bought us pizzas in return! i had fun, and i got to wear this really cute apron, and sweep. I felt like a Disney princess. :-)
And then we watched The Jungle Book. :-)

I think that this must be the end of the movie, and i'm stuck in the happily ever after part, because things are just.... so simply wonderful and great....

either that, or it's just the beginning of something even more exciting, and I don't even know it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment