Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Watercolor

I've always loved watercolor. It's so beautiful. My favorite medium of all time.

Both of my Design and Drawing final projects gave us a choice of what medium we wanted to use - so, no surprise, I chose watercolor.

I found out I can't do watercolor for Drawing, though, it has to be achromatic - oops. I really like charcoal though - I'll just do that instead!

But I can't very well write about how much I love watercolor without including some of my own works that I painted in Design today!

This is going to be for design I think - I painted it from an image I came up with digitally.

This is a watercolor "cover" of a photograph I took of my brother putting his hands around a candle. It's called "The Modern Prometheus."

A practice charcoal of the snake I'm going to incorporate in a conceptual drawing....

Have a fantastic day!

1 comment: