Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here we go a-wassailing!


I always said "wuh-sale" when I read wassail.
So that was a shocker, the first time someone said "Wossle"
But!! Wassail-fest was such a complete and total BLAST.

I got to Christmas carol again - it's such a joy, joy joy! =D

And then there was lots of free fun stuff! Like free hot chocolate! And "puppy chow" which is .... chex mix with powdered sugar and peanut butter.. I think

But it was really really fun! I had a great night!
The Denton square at night always fills my heart with joy. it's so lovely.

And Brave Combo!! I've been listening to them since I was a wee tot!
So....that was really cool.

Next post:
Tomorrow night the Loverlies will be playing at J&J's pizza - sounds like another night of smiles, love and laughter to me!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment