Saturday, December 11, 2010

D-day

So Friday was Dead day, all classes were cancelled (funny enough, I don't have class on Friday to begin with)
So what ended up happening was that I just slept through Friday.
I did wake up at 6, chilled out with the kids next door.

Made me realize... I'm going to miss all the art kids next semester. =(

The past few days have been just.... a total crazy blur.
Today was the first day I didn't have some huge project over my head. Freedom is a weird feeling.

It kind of feels ....like being asleep, I guess. But I guess I've even forgotten how good that feels.

Just a note. I really feel grateful towards so many people right now... like an extreme amount of gratitude.

hugs. -Rachey

2 comments:

  1. What's this?... Rachel is evolving! Du du du du du du daaa!!! Love you Rachel! -Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Daniel, I love you so. <3

    ReplyDelete