Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas


I guess this doesn't count as a UNT adventure, so technically, this is a FAULTY and FALSE entry, because this is the journal of my UNT adventures, but you know what????

I just want you to know.

That I did in fact have a lovely and splendid Christmas.

Of the many highlights.... well, I'll name 'em

- I had been reading through the prophecies of Isaiah in December so I was eagerly awaiting the celebration of the Christ child as I had never been before! Along with my chocolate filled advent calendar....
- Had a full house, got to see people I absolutely adore and cherish moments with... always good

(Don't hate me for being cliche)

I already had everything I ever wanted. I'm not even exaggerating.

I did get a bunch of stuff I did find really cool! Instruments and digital photo album viewers and $$ and bling bling! Bada-bing

- Got to meet new potential family! new faces on Christmas is smile-worthy!
- got to sing carols, and if you're reading this blog, you know I love that.

CHRISTMAS PRANK: Our parents always make us wait till they're awake and we all gather together to open presents. Me and Jessie got up before the parents and thought we'd give them a scare by making noise by tearing newspaper and screaming. It was pretty funny...


Thanks for reading, friends... I hope all of your holidays were lovely.

What a joy, what a gift we were given, what a wonder is free grace, what a miracle is this Immanuel, God with us....

No comments:

Post a Comment