Thursday, August 11, 2011

Toil

I was writing in my notebook today, eating some ice cream that Jessie had shared with me and I got some on my hands. Which of course got on my notebook, because I am very messy.
This thrilled me because I decided it was going to be an endearing reminder of the day that me and Jessie ate chocolate ice cream together. I wish seeing the good in everything and everyone were as easy as ice cream drips...

***

Me and Haley met for our Bible study and she said something quite wonderful.

God has commanded us to toil the earth, but He also enabled us to enjoy our work, so that we can continue. That is why we enjoy the struggle to learn to love God and others, because it is toil, and it goes on and on.

I want to learn to enjoy every kind of work!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent musings and wonderfully descriptive text. Tight Hugs!

    ReplyDelete