Monday, August 29, 2011

Hard lines.

People who operate out of their emotions and make every decision based on intuition and gut instinct, based on my reactions, find concepts like justice and obedience and truth very hard to not only grasp, but to dwell on.

What is truth?
What is good? Just? Fair? Right? You can't give a post-modern, vague answer when the allegiance of your heart is on the line.

As much as we paint things in shades of gray, the fact is, good and evil do exist.

I find that in my topsy-turvy, abstract world, a sweet resting place is in the absolute truth that Jesus Christ is Lord. This is something that everything I have seen and experienced points to, and something that I want everyone to see, that my life might point to that truth as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment