Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ten Great People

A picture of a person I'd love to trade places with for a day:

Ok, I searched high and low for Emily Foreman, because who wouldn't want to be Jon Foreman's wife ?!! Actually, to get to spend a whole day with Jon Foreman is the goal here.
And as google images couldn't get me one picture..... I settled for a picture of the Foreman himself

There's a lot of people I'd like to sit down and have a full day with, but Jon Foreman is #1. I'll just do the list, huh?

Jesus Christ transcends this list... if I could have been one of the disciples for a day, following Him around, that would probably be a lot cooler than even all of these guys.
1. Jon Foreman
2. Elijah Wood
3. Ella Fitzgerald
4. C.S. Lewis
5. Frank Sinatra (actually, I'd just love to duet a big hit musical number with him, and that'd be enough) and while I'm talking duets, Barbra Streisand!!!
6. Rich Mullins
7. Shane Claiborne
8. John Lennon or Paul McCartney
9. Jon Ladner/Kevin Walthall, because both of them are endless wells of knowledge/wit
10. Yossarian from Catch-22

It's not hard to find people wiser/cooler than me, so this list could stretch out a lot longer.

PS: I'd love to spend a day with YOU
so contact me if you want to make it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment