Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sundry

I'm trying to be consistent with this thirty day challenge thing.

Day Three •A picture of the cast from your favorite show
I picked "The Cape" because even though I like Glee, it promotes this perspective on culture that I just don't agree with....
The Cape is pretty thrilling! Funny dialogue, interesting characters... It's a new show, and I don't really watch a lot of TV, so it might not be the best show out there, but right now, it's the only one I can think of that's worth giving my "favorite show" award to.

that's all I have to say about that ~

Today was a great day.

I wore a sundress because I thought it would rain. I went without shoes, so I could remember my brothers and sisters who don't have any in Africa - and to remember that I was not called to live in comfort.

God's really been working... showing me new things... I feel like I've learned a lot of truth.. or rather, it's been given to me.. I haven't actively pursuing it as much as I should be.
I prayed a while back that God would bless me with wisdom, because James 1:5 tells us that if we are lacking in wisdom, then we should pray for it, because God gives generously.
And I guess I'm still trying to accept the gift. But I've been blessed to be able to help minister to some people... and that's just the work of Christ in me.
I'm so excited to grow, I know that these are not the best days, it won't just be downhill from here, good things are in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment