Sunday, September 4, 2011

Godly man

I don't mean to sound all mushy gushy, but I watched this sermon by Mark Driscoll and in it he furiously confronts the men in his church who have been disrespecting their girlfriends/wives.

There are so many lazy, disrespectful, lustful, angry men out there - little boys who are only interested in temporal pleasures and don't pursue wisdom or the Lord's will. Being around so many godly men now, I suppose I kind of forgot just how valuable and rare godly men are. It's so easy to take the other path. But the righteous man chooses the hard and narrow way.

So, the mush I was trying to avoid is this: kudos to my wonderful friend Jon, who is such a picture of the godly man. He is so respectful and wise in so many areas.
You're very dear to me, Jon

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... and they lived happily ever after.
    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete