Saturday, January 14, 2012

A princess of sorts

Today was the day that I spent hours and hours in the kitchen. Of my own free will. I sang and danced and rainbow bubbles frolicked around me.

At first I sang my favorite Disney numbers - mostly Sleeping Beauty, my favorite Disney princess movie. (Mulan isn't a princess, but if she were, she would be) (also, Anastasia isn't Disney or a princess, but she's pretty great, too)

I also swept the floors in preparation for my friend Mariana to come over. She brought ingredients to make cookies! =-)I genuinely enjoyed tidying up the place.

And then we made cookies! And people loved them!

After that, the Broncos game was going to be hosted at Matt's place, and so I made these brownie things, I baked peanut butter kisses in a layer of brownie under a layer of cookie! It was pretty good!

It was such a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment