Saturday, January 7, 2012

Furniture Day!

TODAY Jon came over and showed me "Whisper of the Heart" which was a very endearing film - might be in my top 15 of movies. So cute. Studio Ghibli is incredible.

He was kind enough to take me to Kroger, and I got some great food. I decided that I was going to rise above just buying veggie burgers and heating them up. I got ham and cheese and pesto, the perfect ingredients for the perfect filling sandwich.
As you can see, I also picked the healthiest breakfast cereal for those mornings I don't have time to scramble eggs.

Food situation: A+

Right before me and Grace and Carole left to buy furniture, I strangely found my scooter keys.

Anyway, at Ruth's room, I found these things:

a lovely little cup for a quarter! I've been using it as my one and only water drinking mug!
A kleenex holder that went with my bathroom set! And it looks great with my crackle dresser!!!
Lastly, a realistic rose jar, with glass water! They look beautiful! I didn't know they were fake until I picked it up and the water didn't move!

So I felt that Ruth's room was a success.

Then we traversed to this other place that was having a crazy sale, and I found the loveliest set of dishes I've ever seen in my life. I will hold out to the end and say that it is the greatest dishset that has ever been made. I love it.

So, I got them. Now, no matter where I live, I can say that I have the most wonderful dishset of them all. All I lack is silverware. But that's a long ways a way. I just had to snatch these up now, because no matter what I found in the future, I will always look back and say, "But they will never amount to THAT set I saw years ago..."

So my dresser looks like this now:I like it.
I didn't have anything to put in this frame, but it was such a cute frame, I just drew my friend Jon ... lol
yep
We've done the microwave like this...I like it.
Josh helped us put this up in the bathroom:

Then I went to a party, and there were cool performances. The coolest one was "pictureless picture captions" that Nathan read and it was awesome.

Me and Jon and Ryan all had an awesome jazz jam together, me singing, Jon playing guitar, and Ryan playing saxophone.


All in all, a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment